121 Financial Board & Committee Elections
2023 Election Nominations
Click each nominee's name to see his/her individual bio (PDF).
Board of Directors Candidates
Supervisory Committee Candidates
Nominations & Submissions
Nominations for 2023 Board of Director and Supervisory Committee seats are now closed.
Current members that are 18 years or older with an account in good standing with the Credit Union are eligible to submit an application to become a Volunteer Official for 121 Financial Credit Union.
The Board of Directors’ primary responsibility is to clearly define operational policies, select competent management and establish the strategic goals for the Credit Union. Directors have ultimate responsibility for all operations and functions of the Credit Union.
The Supervisory Committee’s primary responsibility is to safeguard the assets of the Credit Union, oversee required financial reporting objectives, an annual financial audit, and verify that sufficient internal controls are in place.
Upon election the individual will be expected to:
read the credit union act and pertinent rules and discharge his/her responsibilities consistent therewith;
attest to the fact that he/she has read and is aware of the provisions (and penalties) of FIRREA (the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act);
attest to the fact that he/she is not excluded from serving by the requirements of Section 657.028 (3) through (5) of the act which relates primarily to individuals convicted of felonies and other acts of dishonesty and those who have been adjudicated bankrupt;
uphold the fundamental commitments as stated in our Code of Ethics; and
sign the appropriate acknowledgment relating to the credit union’s Conflicts of Interest Policy.
Other qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Current member that is 18 years or older with an account in good standing with the Credit Union.
- Possesses financial knowledge, experience, educational background, and interest pertinent to 121 Financial’s future success.
- Ability to positively represent and display the credit union’s core values.
- Have completed the necessary educational and training requirements.
- Does not have any conflicts of interest regarding relationships with current Board Members (e.g. relative/immediate family, employer, business partner, etc.)
- Has never been convicted of a crime that contradicts the values of 121 Financial.
Submissions for 2023 Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee are now closed.