Business Solutions Connecting business members with trusted, vetted providers
Flexible Payment Processing: Save Money & Get Paid
Let your customers pay you how they want—be it by credit card, debit card, electronic check/ACH, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and more. Our vendor partner offers a robust suite of products and services that best fits your company’s needs — and budget.
Consult with our payment experts ready to work with you to find a payment acceptance solution that’s right for your business. Our partner offers a wide range of card-based payment options, including traditional terminals, mobile terminals, and online payments.
Our business members are able to accept most major credit cards, including:
- American Express®
- Diners Club®
Top-rated Online Payroll Services
Paying employees accurately and on time, while also managing taxes, can be one of the more daunting aspects of starting or expanding a business. 121 Financial helps alleviate this burden by connecting business members with a top-rated payroll service provider with a range of options and price points to fit your needs.
With online payroll service, business members save time with these convenient features:
- Automated online payroll processing
- An easy-to-use self-service app for employees
- Simple integration with time-tracking and HR
- Payroll taxes calculated and paid on your behalf
- Software and tax support when you need it
- And more…
Human Resources On Demand & Done Right
Tap into the HR expertise you need, so you can focus your valuable time where it’s needed most.
121 Financial’s Business Services team is committed to helping members build and grow their companies with smart hiring and human resources practices. We connect our members with the area leader in HR Services to ensure they have access to the essential tools they need to grow.
Available services include:
- HR HelpDesk & Support: Reach a support team of knowledgeable HR professionals by phone, email or chat.
- Forms & Documents: Access best practices, checklists, job descriptions and policies
- Employee Handbook: Create a professional employee handbook, based on federal and state employment laws, in a just a few steps.
- Job Descriptions: Develop detailed job descriptions from a library of more than 300 job titles and descriptions.
- HR checkups: Compare your current HR practices against standard practices.