- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Social Security & Your Retirement
April 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security?
Determining when to begin benefits could be one of the biggest financial decisions you face, and there are key issues to consider. Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation:
Social Security and Your Retirement
6PM (5PM CST) on 04/05/2022
Presented by, Joshua E Taylor, CUNA Mutual Group
You’ll find out more about your Social Security benefits and discuss the role they play when setting a clear direction for your financial future. You’ll learn the answers to your Social Security questions, including:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
You are welcome to bring a guest, but space is limited so please make your reservations today.
- April 5
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- retirement, social security, webinar