- This event has passed.
Seminar: Social Security & Your Retirement
August 10, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security?
Determining when to begin benefits could be one of the biggest financial decisions you face, and there are key issues to consider. Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation:
Social Security and Your Retirement
6:00 PM (5:00 PM CST) on August 10, 2021
Presented by, Joshua E Taylor, CUNA Mutual Group
You’ll find out more about your Social Security benefits and discuss the role they play when setting a clear direction for your financial future. You’ll learn the answers to your Social Security questions, including:
• What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
• How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
• Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
• How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
Click here to reserve your Virtual Seat!
You are welcome to bring a guest, but space is limited so please make your reservations today.
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers.
- August 10, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- 121 Financial EDU
- Event Tags:
- retirement, social security, webinar
- https://cmconferenceroom.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=cmconferenceroom&service=6&rnd=0.7405086299460166&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcmconferenceroom.webex.com%2Fec3300%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26%26%26EMK%3D4832534b000000059d4c0849df6b027a92e90ed79f38282793486a69f3d8fa698328ec46b806edee%26siteurl%3Dcmconferenceroom%26confViewID%3D194768962725136040%26encryptTicket%3DSDJTSwAAAAVKDjj-XWAtxoRXTjbrknA_gUHvQGOm7t4fBgr_VzEUrg2%26 Register Now
- Jacksonville, FL United States + Google Map