How Does CardValet Work
CardValet® – Your card on your terms.
With CardValet, You Can:
- Turn your card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amounts, merchant categories and geographic locations.
- Receive alerts when your card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions.
- Get real-time balances for your accounts.
If you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, Card Valet can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud.
When your card is ‘off’, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas add another layer of protection.
And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
Card Valet is a great tool for controlling business spending on a card. Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
Review Balance and Transactions
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the Card Valet app to check your account balances.