ask ms Gail

QUESTION: What do I need to apply for credit with 121 Financial Credit Union?

Answer: When you come in to apply for credit you are going to always need your ID, you are going to need to be able to verify your income. So that could be your paycheck stub, if you are self-employed that could be 2 years of your tax returns.

If your information on your ID is not correct, meaning you could have a different address, you would need to bring us a bank statement or a bill showing your correct address.

in Ask Ms. Gail
Is this article helpful?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

121fcu ncua
equal housing lender Jacksonville

Upcoming Events

Scroll to Top Skip to content