121 Financial Credit Union is committed to supporting community activities and to enriching our community through cash donations, sponsorships, volunteer activities, or service charge reductions.
In return for sponsorship funds, 121 FCU may ask for:
- Publicity opportunities, i.e.: media release, or inclusion in photo opportunities in the local papers
- 121 FCU logo or advertisement to be placed in a newsletter/on certificates/ programs/signage, etc.
- Event announcements that give verbal acknowledgement to 121 Financial CU
- Potential for setting up a product table/stand at an event
- Reflect the credit union mission and values
- Be relevant to our members
- Benefit as many people as possible
- Remain within our local community.
Following are examples of the type of sponsorships that we will view favorably as within the guidelines.
- Health and Wellness
- Youth and Education
- Chamber of Commerce and community related Non-profit organizations
- Culture, Sports, and the Arts
121 Financial is UNLIKELY to support the following:
- Organizations that have no identifiable link to the credit union philosophy
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations/events
- Organizations in which 121 FCU would have conflicts of interests with other major sponsors such as other credit unions, banks or financial institutions
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender,national origin or sexual orientation
- Grants or sponsorship for individuals
- Commercial activity
Note: Just because an organization falls within our guidelines does not automatically guarantee sponsorship.
How to request a sponsorship:
All requests must be received in writing, either via email, Fax or mail, and must be on official letterhead of the organization requesting the sponsorship. Please include all contact information and a deadline for response.
PO Box 16688
Jacksonville, FL 32245