The personal line of credit offers flexibility for emergencies or unexpected expenses, while the fixed term personal loan is great for things such as medical equipment, cosmetic surgery, vacation, wedding, college expenses, etc.
Bonus: Get 1/4 point off your qualifying rate when you sign up for automatic payments!
Rates as low as % APR.
Choose from several options of personal loans:
Short-Term Personal Loans
Get a loan that is just enough for whatever you need without extending debt for years!
Fixed-Term Personal Loans
A set amount is borrowed.
Secured Fixed-Term Personal Loans
A set amount is borrowed, and savings is used as collateral. This type of personal loan helps to build credit.
Rates as low as % APR.
Traditional Personal Loans
This is a traditional revolving personal line of credit. It has a set limit, like a credit card.
Line of Credit Loan (LOC) Information
Advantages of Line of Credit Loans
- Generous Line of Credit limits.
- May be pre-owned for Overdraft Protection for your 121 Financial Checking Account.
- Fixed payments that don't increase with your balance.
How to Make Advances
You can make advances on your LOC loan at an ATM using your ATM or your Visa ATM/Check Card. You may also request an advance via Private Line or at any branch office. Requests and transfers can be made through Private Line or Private PC.
How to make Payments
- Automatic Transfer from your checking or savings account
- Private Line (Telephone Banking), available 24 hours a day
- Private PC (Internet Banking), available 24 hours a day
- At any branch
Use your 121 FCU Visa Debit Card to get an advance by:
- Do a balance inquiry to see how much you have available by selecting "Balance Inquiry on Credit Line." (Information can be displayed or printed).
- To request an advance in cash, select "Withdrawal" from "Credit Line" and enter the amount.
- To request an advance to be transferred to checking or savings, select "Transfer" from "Credit Line,", and select checking or savings and enter the amount.
There is no transaction charge at any 121 Financial or CUHere Network ATM; however, transactions are subject to fee imposed by other ATM owners.
Accessing Your LOC via Private PC Online Banking
Login using your account number and PIN. Your Line of Credit Loan suffix is 75.
To make transfers for payments, just click on the "withdraw" or "transfer" button at the top of the page and use the drop-down menus to make selections.
To make an advance, use the "withdrawal" function which will generate a check that will be mailed to the address on your account. Or, use the transfer function to put the funds directly in your checking or savings account.
Accessing Your LOC via Private Line Telephone Banking
View the instruction sheet.
Questions about your Line of Credit Loan Call the Loan Dept. at 723-6300 or (800) 342-2352.