What documents do I need to open an account as a Nonprofit Corporation?

(including clubs and associations)

  • Valid and current government ID for all signers on account
  • Minutes of meeting stating board authorizes account to be open at credit union and appointing by name who is authorized to operate account
  • Proof of Employer ID number (EIN) (If using EIN from another club or association then a letter from that EIN owner giving permission to use)
  • Registrations must be active and searchable on sunbiz.org (if applicable)
121fcu ncua
equal housing lender Jacksonville

Upcoming Events

Scroll to Top Skip to content