Personalize Your 121 Financial Credit Card!
New, with your 121 Financial credit card, you can pick the design you want: from pictures of your children, grandchildren or friends, to your pets or vacation photos. You choose your photo to upload! Your personalized card is only $9.95.
Not much of a photographer? There are plenty of options from which to choose in the image catalog. If you’d like to use a personal photo and aren’t computer savvy, just bring your photograph to our Southside location (9700 Touchton Road) where we’ll scan it and help you get your custom card ordered for no extra cost.
How to Order Your Custom Card
Note: A valid email address is required for ordering a custom card in order to notify you if your custom image is accepted/rejected.
- Login to Private PC Online Banking
- Select the credit card account for which you would like to add a personalized image.
- In the new window, click this button:
- Follow through the prompts to order your card. (For a step by step walkthrough, click here.)
If your design is approved, your card will be printed and shipped to you securely within 10-15 business days. If you don’t receive this card within this timeframe — please call 1.800.449.7728.
More Information on 121 FCU Credit Cards
121 FCU’s credit cards offer no annual fees, low rates & a 25-day grace period on purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers have no additional fees and are at the same low rate as purchases.
Certain terms and conditions apply to the design your own card service. Custom images must meet Visa® USA and other standards set forth by the credit union. Images are screened by Visa to ensure your protection and you will be notified via email if your art is not accepted.
View our helpful guide for step-by-step instructions.
- On the Recent Activity page, click on the “Design Your Own Card” button at the upper right.
- Verify your identity at the Security Verification screen.
- Your are now at the Welcome screen. Read the Terms and Conditions. When you have finished, click the checkbox to confirm that you agree. Then click on the “Next Step” button.
- In this screen, you will choose an image to place on your credit card. Your image should be at least 480 x 480 pixels or larger. The larger and higher resolution, the better your card will appear when printed.
- Once you have uploaded your image, you may use the flip and rotate buttons to change the appearance. If you are pleased with the way the image looks on your card, select the “Next Step” button. (However, if you would like to change your image, select the “Go Back” button below.)
- Congratulations! Your card is complete and ready to Order. You must Register or Login to an existing card so that we may contact you if there is an issue with your card.
Click the Register button at the bottom right.
- At this point you may choose to either Save your card and return later (press the “Save Design” button) or go ahead and order your card (click the “Order Design” button at the bottom). Your price is shown at the very bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email from DYOC System (email@example.com) notifying you of your design’s approval or rejection.