Contact Addresses and Phone Numbers
Starting on August 3, 2015, the Call Center will be open Monday–Friday from 8:00am–6:00pm to serve our membership. Our Saturday hours will remain 9:00am–12:00pm.
We value our members’ feedback, and would like to know what we are doing right and in which areas we can improve.
View our locations page for specific branch locations and hours.
Debit Card Contact Information
Credit Card Contact Information
- Activation: 1.800.527.7728
- Disputes (Fax): 1.727.571.4598
- Customer Service: 1.866.820.3097
- Fraud: 1.888.918.7313
- Lost/Stolen: 1.800.449.7728
- Credit Card Delinquencies: 904.723.6300 or 800.342.2352, menu option 4 during regular business hours.
- Credit Card Payment Address
P O Box 71050
Charlotte, NC 28272
Department Email Addresses
Click on a link below.
Remember, email is not secure. Please reference your account number by the last two digits only. Example: ****56
- Member Services
- Questions about your account, new or current. Including questions about Private PC (Internet Banking), wire transfers, payroll changes, ATM transactions and more.
- Loan Department
- Questions about your loan, request limit increases.
- Includes President/CEO, Board of Directors.
- Questions about a late loan payment.
- Credit Cards
- Questions about your Credit Card, sign up for “AutoPay.”
- Financial Counselor
- Questions about budgeting, getting back on the right financial track, money management seminars.
- Human Resources
- Questions about employment.
- Mortgage Department
- Questions about Mortgages.
- CU Plus Program
- Questions about offering Credit Union services to your employees at no cost to the employer.
- Problems with this website (NOT Private PC. Please use Member Services email for Private PC questions.)