Ask Ms. Gail: What should I do If I can’t make my loan payment?

QUESTION: What should I do If I can't make my loan payment?

Answer: The main thing that we are looking for at 121 Financial is that you communicate with us. Let us know what is going on with you, what are your intentions, why aren't you able to make the payment.

We have things in place that we can use to work with you and help you. You can start with your associate at the branch or you can email us, or you can call our contact center.

We are willing to work with you, that's what we want you to know. You are not alone in this and we understand that life happens, and we are going to be able to work with you.

121fcu ncua
equal housing lender Jacksonville

Upcoming Events

Scroll to Top Skip to content